Welcome, Edgey!!! :D
And now the players have all gathered into one blog...
@KyoYes, IT HAS BEGUN!!!!
@BouncekAlso, I need to set it to where you can blog as well on here~
@KyoThat'd be great, will I have to make a Blogger account, or can I still use WordPress?
@BouncekHmm.... I think you'll need a Blogger.Hey, message me your email when you register it so I can add you to the list.
@KyoIt's dante_rayen1@hotmail.comBlogger is bouncekdelemos.blogspot.com
@BouncekAdded~
And here we go. All the major players are here.
Welcome, Edgey!!! :D
ReplyDeleteAnd now the players have all gathered into one blog...
ReplyDelete@Kyo
ReplyDeleteYes, IT HAS BEGUN!!!!
@Bouncek
ReplyDeleteAlso, I need to set it to where you can blog as well on here~
@Kyo
ReplyDeleteThat'd be great, will I have to make a Blogger account, or can I still use WordPress?
@Bouncek
ReplyDeleteHmm.... I think you'll need a Blogger.
Hey, message me your email when you register it so I can add you to the list.
@Kyo
ReplyDeleteIt's dante_rayen1@hotmail.com
Blogger is bouncekdelemos.blogspot.com
@Bouncek
ReplyDeleteAdded~
And here we go. All the major players are here.
ReplyDelete